Simplifying the Process for our Clients
Wathen’s Designs is looking to raise the bar in the web industry. Our goal is to work faster, harder, and to explore every possible way we can cut costs for our clients while still producing an extraordinary website that grows a business.
We Specialize in WordPress
Our web designers are experts at what they do. We specialize in working with WordPress websites. WordPress is used by 25% of the entire internet. Yes, there’s a reason it’s so widely used: Websites run smoothly, look incredible and are easy to maintain. This makes the web design process very simple for our clients and allows them to fully maintain their own websites moving forward. By using the technology available, we are able to provide our clients with websites that are clean, organized, beautiful, and use the latest web design technology: responsiveness. What other web design agency does all of this for their clients? None of them do. That’s why we strive to stand out from the pack.
WordPress and the Genesis Framework
We’ve done web design and development in a variety of ways and with many different tools over the years. This has given us plenty of opportunity to find the best possible solution for our clients. We use WordPress because it provides by far the most user-friendly administrative interface for managing web content. It is also very SEO friendly right out of the box.
We customize the WordPress CMS to make it even more user-friendly for clients who have custom content requirements, such as events, restaurant menus, recipes, detailed contact forms, and online sales. We take WordPress a step further by building our clients’ sites on a solid framework called Genesis. This allows us to provide a tremendous SEO benefit right from the start. It also allows us to future proof your website to a great degree making it more sustainable long term. A properly customized WordPress Genesis site will far outlast any other combination we’ve ever found. Additionally, it will provide the most seamless experience for both site visitors and site managers alike.
We Only Build Great Websites
Let’s compare the Good vs. the Bad
A well built website is the best investment you can make in your business and in your future.
- It should be a powerful marketing interface that creates new clients and prospects consistently
- It gets visitors to interact with your business, not just quickly browse and leave
- It should Capture and Convert visitor information now, not make you wait for them to contact you
- It should blow your competition out of the water and give you a Clear Advantage in your industry
Bad websites are all too common these days. Don’t make the mistake many other businesses do.
- Bad websites are just boring brochures for businesses, trying to bring hype while Ignoring the visitor
- They give the potential client No Reason to do Business with you instead of someone else
- The site gives the visitor No Option or reason to actually do anything on it (So they don’t..and you lose a potential customer)
- They’re Cheaply made and not mobile responsive